Hey guys! Here is the current state of the main Creek projects.
- Status: 80%
- Demo: View Studio demo here.
Main tasks right now:
- Add CMS tools: Adding content management tools, so that you can add shows, broadcasts, and playlists.
- Add Playlist Editor: Create the playlist editor.
Part of the Creek Broadcaster project.
- Status: 90%
- Convert OGG Vorbis files to MP3 before uploading them.
- Record exact-length segments of audio (like 5:05pm—6:15pm) rather than 30-minute segments (which are then combined to form the full 1-2 hour shows).
A framework for building apps for community radio stations and audio organizations.
- Status: 90%
- Improve speed of new app creation: Create a deployment process using
- Subscriptions: Add Apple Pay and Google Pay so that users can pay for monthly subscriptiosn to use the app.
A website framework for community radio stations and audio organizations.
ETA: End of June, 2020.
- Convert Vue.js components to Nuxt.js, so that they can be rendered serverside.
- Add WordPress integration for posts.
- Add more intelligence to the lisve stream player component.
Stats and Reports
Like a mini Google Analytics, but for listener statistics and music licensing reports.
- Automatically create reports.
- Create an interface for viewing graphs of users.
Live Streaming Device
The live audio streaming tools for the Creek Broadaster. It's like a Barix or Telos device, but with a modern web interface (the Creek Studio).
- Complete: 90%
- ETA: Already works. Needs a UI, though – ETA for that is end of May 2020.
- Add a user interface, so that you can edit the stream settings.
The radio automation tools for the Creek Broadaster. It's like RadioDJ or StationPlaylist, but integrated with the Creek Studio.
- Complete: 70%
- ETA: End of July 2020.
- Playlist editor: Build the playlist editor in the Creek Studio, which doubles as the playlists for automation.
- Media library: